- Civil Litigation
Originally from England, Natasha obtained her Bachelor of Science in Advertising in 2011 from the University of Florida. She graduated with Honors and an outside concentration in Business. Natasha then attended Stetson University College of Law, where she graduated with her J.D. and Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy. She was also the recipient of the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award. While in law school, Natasha participated in numerous on-campus activities including being a member and competitor on the ADR board, founding member and secretary of Stetson’s Solo and Small Firm Society, and a teaching assistant for Interviewing and Counseling classes. During law school, she also volunteered with the juvenile arbitration program – more commonly known as teen court, and was a Certified Legal Intern for The State Attorney’s Office for the Sixth Judicial Circuit.
Upon graduating from law school, Natasha began working as an attorney in Tampa representing employers and insurance carriers for the litigation of workers compensation claims. Prior to moving back to Gainesville, she also practiced Insurance Defense, specializing in first-party property coverage as well as arson and fraud.
Natasha is a litigation attorney who focuses her practice primarily on handling education law, employment law, insurance defense, and medical malpractice cases. She also practices both in State and Federal court.
In her spare time, Natasha enjoys spending time with her husband and two dogs. And, of course, during football season, you can find her cheering on the Gators.
- Stetson University College of Law, J.D. and Certificate of Concentration in Advocacy, 2014
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Board Member
- Winner of ABA Regional Negotiation Competition – Florida, 2012
- Semi-Finalist of ABA National Negotiation Competition, 2013
- William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award
- University of Florida, B.S. in Advertising and Outside Concentration in Business, Cum Laude, 2011
- Chi Omega Sorority
- University of Florida Panhellenic Counsel, Recruitment Counselor
- Dance Marathon, Volunteer
Professional & Civic Activities:
- Take Stock in Children, Mentor
- Florida Bar Education Law Committee
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Charity Golf Tournament Committee Member
- Gerald T. Bennett American Inn of Court
- Florida School Board Attorneys Association
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida