Mike has spent his career specializing in litigating and trying civil cases. Today he focuses his practice on the defense of persons and entities in a wide variety of tort cases involving catastrophic personal injuries and wrongful death. He is board certified by the Florida Bar as an expert in civil trial law.
He and his wife Jennifer reside in Gainesville and have two sons.
- Florida, 1982
- U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Florida
- J.D. University of Florida 1982
- M.A. University of Chicago 1979
- B.A. Skidmore College Saratoga Springs, New York 1978 Major: Psychology
Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Florida Bar
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association