The following is a representative listing of current and past clients of Dell Graham.
- American Modern Insurance
- Auto Owners Insurance Company
- City of Gainesville
- Division of Risk Management-State of Florida
- Florida Community College Risk Management
- Florida Farm Bureau Companies
- Florida Police Chiefs’ Self Insurance Fund
- Florida School Board Insurance Trust
- Gallagher Bassett Services, Inc.
- Gainesville Ford
- Great West Casualty
- Health Care Indemnity, Inc.
- Lloyds of London
- MAG Mutual Insurance Company
- Nationwide Insurance Company
- North Florida Regional Medical Center
- Northeast Florida Educational Consortium
- Providence Washington
- Safeway Insurance Company
- Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics, Inc.
- School Board of Alachua County
- School Board of Gilchrist County
- School Board of Levy County
- Scottsdale Insurance
- Southern Guaranty
- State Auto Insurance
- St. Paul Travelers
- University of Florida
- University of Florida Health Science Center
- Self- Insurance Program
- Victoria Insurance Company
- Zurich Insurance Company
Dell Graham is excited to announce that Charles B. Koval has joined the firm. Chip has extensive experience in health law, having spent most of his career as in-house hospital counsel, including a long and successful tenure as Deputy General Counsel at Shands Teaching Hospital and Clinics, Inc. Dell Graham Expanding Range of Legal Services [...]
Carl Schwait has been accepted for membership in the International Association of Defense Counsel (IADC). IADC membership is comprised of prominent and leading corporate and insurance attorneys throughout the world. Their members are distinguished partners in large and small law firms, senior counsel in corporate and insurance law departments and insurance executives.
One of Dell Graham’s attorneys Andrew Morey recently prevailed in the primary election for State House District 21. Andrew waged a door to door shoe leather campaign visiting the home of nearly every voter in the three county District. His message of strengthening public education and higher education has resonated with voters. Congratulations Andrew, and [...]