Eric graduated from the College of Law at Florida State University in 2009. After passing the bar exam, Eric went to work as a Federal Civil Rights Litigator at the Florida Office of the Attorney General under Bill McCollum, and later for Pam Bondi. In April of 2015, Eric left the Office of the attorney General to serve as the general counsel for the State of Florida’s Long-Term Care ombudsman program, within the florida Department of Elder Affairs.
In addition to his litigation responsibilities, during his time with the State of Florida, Eric in 2012 was one of several assistant attorneys general to earn a Davis productivity award for increasing the efficient management and utilization of state resources. In 2014, after several years as a board member of the Florida Government Bar Association, Eric served one year as president of the Association. In 2016, Florida Trend Magazine named Eric legal elite among government/nonprofit attorneys. During the same year, Eric was honored as a member Tallahassee Thunderdome, Class 3. He joined Dell Graham as a litigation associate practicing in insurance defense.
Eric grew up in Gainesville, and is the oldest son of Dr. Richard E. and Mary J. Neiberger. In his free time, Eric is an avid outdoorsman and enjoys running, biking and just about anything else under the sun
- Supreme Court of Florida, 2009
- Northern District of Florida, 2010
- Middle District of Florida, 2010
- Southern District of Florida, 2010
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals, 2010
- B.A. University of Florida, Elementary Education, 2006
- J.D. Florida State University, Law, 2009
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Government Bar Association
- William H. Stafford Inn of Court
- Florida Association of Police Attorneys
- North Florida Legal Services volunteer