Brent is a litigation associate at Dell Graham who practices in the areas of medical malpractice defense, education law, employment law, casualty and personal injury, and commercial litigation.
Brent was born and raised in Gainesville. He joined Dell Graham in 2016 after beginning his practice at a civil litigation firm in Orlando. Prior to becoming an attorney, Brent attended the University of Maryland where he worked for the basketball team for four years as a student manager. he went on to work as a graduate assistant coach at Tulane University in New Orleans. Brent eventually returned to Gainesville and attended law school at the University of Florida.
Brent and his wife Mikel are thrilled to raise their two children in Gainesville. They enjoy the many parks and outdoor activities North Central Florida has to offer, along with attending as many Gator sporting events as possible.
- U.S. District Court Middle District
- U.S. District Court Northern District
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, Gainesville, Florida, J.D., Cum Laude
- University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, B.A. in History, Minor in Secondary Education, phi Beta Kappa
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Florida Bar
- Eighth Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association